[Xerte] SCORM (Moodle) does not commit?

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Mar 23 07:02:41 GMT 2010

I used the latest TestSuite (Scorm 2004 4th Ed.)

When importing the 1.2 Scorm package, I get the following error:

*One or more packages failed to import*

*The package _testxerte2_scorm1.2.zip_ did not import successfully.*
ERROR: The imsmanifest.xml file did not contain the root element that
was expected. The root element of the imsmanifest.xml file was the
<manifest> element from the
http://www.imsproject.org/xsd/imscp_rootv1p1p2 namespace. The <manifest>
element from the http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imscp_v1p1 namespace was
expected
ERROR: Root Element Does Not Belong to the Expected Namespace

When importing the Scorm 2004 package I get:

*One or more packages failed to import*

*The package _testxerte2_scorm2004.zip_ did not import successfully.*
WARNING: The value for the <schemaversion> element was [CAM 1.3] and is
expected to be [2004 4th Edition]. Some systems may rely on this value
for processing of the content package. ADL Recommends that this value be
updated to be [2004 4th Edition]
ERROR: The <resource> XERTE-RES-1269243190515 shall contain a <file>
element that shares an identical "href" as the <resource> element
WARNING: The file [apiwrapper.js] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\accordion.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\button.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\draw.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\invertTab.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\leftButton.swf] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [common\move.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\pauseMedia.swf] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [common\playMedia.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\reset.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\rightButton.swf] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [common\select.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\stopMedia.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\styles.css] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\subsuper.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\tabButton.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\Thumbs.db] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\toggleButton.swf] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [common\toggleButtonLeft.swf] was not referenced in
the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\toggleButtonRight.swf] was not referenced in
the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\toggleScreen.swf] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [common\whitePanel.swf] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [common\wikistyles.css] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [common\youtube.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\zoomIn.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\zoomMedia.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [common\zoomOut.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [flash.js] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [MainPreloader.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [media\24wol.png] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [media\25gat.png] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [media\hond.png] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [media\pasen.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [media\readme.txt] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\accNav.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\annotatedDiagram.rlm] was not referenced in
the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\audioSlideshow.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\bullets.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\buttonNav.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\buttonQuestion.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\captivate.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\categories.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\chart.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\columnPage.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\delicious.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\dialog.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\dragDropLabel.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\flashPaper.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\flickr.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\gapFill.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\hotspotImage.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\imageViewer.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\iSpring.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\jing.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\map.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\mcq.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\menu.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\orient.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\quiz.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\rss.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\slideshow.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\summary.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\tabNav.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\text.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\textDrawing.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\textGraphics.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\textSWF.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\textVideo.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\timeline.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\title.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\transcriptReader.rlm] was not referenced in
the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\videoSynch.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [models\wiki.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\xerte.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\youtube.rlm] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [models\youtuberss.rlm] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [resources.swf] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [template.rlt] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [template.xml] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [template.xwd] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\accNav.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\annotatedDiagram.jpg] was not referenced in
the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\audioSlideshow.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\butNav.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\captivate.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\categories.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\charts.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\columnPage.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\delicious.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\dialog.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\flashPaper.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\flickr.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\gapFill.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\googleMap.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\hotspotImage.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\imageViewer.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\ispring.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\jing.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\labelling.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\mcq.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\orient.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\plainText.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\quiz.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\rss.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\slideNav.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\stimulus.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\summary.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\tabNav.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\textDrawing.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\textGraphics.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\textSWF.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\textVideo.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\Thumbs.db] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\timeline.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\title.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\transcriptReader.jpg] was not referenced in
the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\videoSynch.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\wiki.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\xerte.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\youtube.jpg] was not referenced in the manifest
WARNING: The file [thumbs\youtubefeed.jpg] was not referenced in the
manifest
WARNING: The file [XMLEngine.swf] was not referenced in the manifest

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27
5242HM Rosmalen