[Xerte] Text Entry field height

Brydges, Stephen Stephen.Brydges at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Mar 22 15:42:29 GMT 2010

Height does not set. If I drag the text entry box out visually (to a
height of 120) it snaps back to the height of a single line of text. The
h property is set in properties, to 120, but the border only displays at
about 25. Also the hit area is set to the same height so I can't just
use a graphic box, because only the top line will receive focus, whereas
the user is likely to click in the middle.