[Xerte] Missing help entries for Interface Icon

Mary Ann Ahearn maryann at moberg.com
Fri Mar 19 02:25:03 GMT 2010

Hi everyone.
In trying to figure out how to make a custom interface in desktop
Xerte, I've been through much of the documentation including the list
archives and the really great built-in help function.  I may have
discovered a hole in the help resources for the Interface Icon - many
of properties & methods display the entry below for "name".  I wonder
if the real entries are out there but just aren't linked in properly.
name
----------
Usage
Set on the document tree.

Description
The name of the icon you will see on the document tree.

Notes
If the script icon is a script function, this is the name of the
function you will call in your script.

Example
The following code calls a script function with the name 'myScript':

myScript();
I'd love to have the real help entries for these properties
(helpfile, swf, title, visuals) and methods (all but loadIcon and
setStatusText are incorrect).

Have just read many archived entries that should help once I digest
them and try them out tomorrow, but this additional info would be terrific!

Thanks so much.
maryann