[Xerte] Question re Flash module

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:43:29 GMT 2010

Unlike AW, Xerte keeps no internal CallStack to trace back to where it has been. And when you leave a page, it is unloaded.
But entry frame stuff can be on screen concurrently with content:

<LO Page>
 <Global FW>
  <Global entry frame>
    global stuff like glossary or exit goes here
  </Global entry frame>
  <PAge>
    <CONTENT FW>
      <Local entry frame>
        Navigation stuff goes here
      </Local entry frame>
      <page>
      </page>
      <page>
      </page>
      <page>
      </page>
    </CONTENT FW>
  </PAge>
 </Global FW>
</LO Page>

Keep in mind that the flow in the age does not stop, so if you have say, timed events happening on a content page, they will not stop happening when you invoke something from the entry pane.