[Xerte] toolkit on a stick

Rochford, Thomas t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
Fri Mar 12 22:25:23 GMT 2010

Hi  JVentola,

Don't try to re-invent the wheel. If you're using a PC get Moodle, Xerte and
Mahara on a stick here:

http://rscmoodle.jisc.ac.uk/file.php/1/maxos/maxos_151.zip

Unpack it to a new folder on your desktop and copy the contents of the
folder, not the folder itself, onto a >= 2GB USB stick. Then run
'startup.bat'

Kindest Regards,
Thomas

Thomas Rochford, e-Learning Advisor, JISC Regional Support Centre - Eastern
Tel: 07500 669002 e-mail: t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
RSCs - Stimulating and Supporting Innovation in Learning
RSC Eastern welcomes feedback on our services via support at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
e-mail