[Xerte] Is it possible to set "padding" betweencustominterfaceand the content?

Koványi Gábor kovanyi at innotica.com
Tue Mar 9 10:22:49 GMT 2010

Hi,

  Writing the code this._parent._y = 50; moves the custom interface
properly down, but the content moves together with it and this._y =
-50; unfortunately moves both the interface and content to the origin.

In the default interface a title bar can keep the content down and the
content don't goes up to the 0,0 coords(or the coords set to default).
I would like the same solution to produce, but using a custom
interface which can also keep the content down as the default solution
does.

So it would be nice to customize its position if possible.

Can you tell me which function sets the coords of the loaded content,
or what kind of object can keep distance with a customized interface?
All pages, text, graphics, flash etc. are loaded directly into the
rootIcon mc? Finally is it possible to set these parameters in the
XMLengine.fla?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gabor