[Xerte] Full install failing on page 4: No database selected

Steve Ricketts velocedge at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:28:13 GMT 2010

SYSTEM 2 - Windows Server 2003, IIS 6

I'm going to start referring to these by number these because I'm having different problems on two different systems.  Hopefully, the solutions will both relate.

When I click Create Project, I get a JS error on line 1183 var neweditorwindow = window.open(site_url + url_return("edit",xmlHttp.responseText,"editwindow"  + xmlHttp.responseText, "height=665,width=800");

It's caused by the responseText having three undefined variable errors.  Two in database_library.php (database_fail) at line 49 and one in template_library.php (query_response) on line 21

Keep in mind that there is already an error message on the index page (demo.php) of Notice:  Undefined variable: database_fail in <b>C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\XerteToolkits\website_code\php\database_library.php on line 49

sr