[Xerte] FORUM or EMAIL

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Sat Mar 6 22:27:51 GMT 2010

Dave Burnett wrote :

> John, the list is archived and eminently searchable.
>
> http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/community.htm
>
> You could simply block the xerte address in your mail client if the volume gets too much to handle.

I'd have thought a better option would be to either enable 'digest mode'
(one email per day or whatever, rather than 100) or to unsubscribe....
(I'm assuming this list is powered by mailman, and therefore does
digest mode... I've not looked)

David.
--
 David Goodwin                          Pale Purple Limited
 Office: 0845 0046746                   Mobile: 07792380669