[Xerte] importing a template to XOT

RonM ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sat Mar 6 13:00:50 GMT 2010

Thanks Pat but can you elaborate if I export a project form a normal
workspace should that the import as a template via management.php? I
can get projects to import as new lo's into a workspace but not as a
new template. Eg I exported a mediapersp lo and tried to import that
into an installation that doesn't have it but can't get it to work.
What do I need to add or change?
Cheers
Ron

Sent from my iPhone