[Xerte] References to web pages and video files

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 13:05:22 GMT 2010

It would be useful to be able to embed videos from other sources. Like you we have an in-house streaming server which produces funky flash embed code. Would be cool to be able to add this content to Xerte OT.

Is there any scope to introduce a 'wep page' template? E.g. specify the URL and it appears inside the RLO? I'd like to be able to add Prezi's etc...

 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk<mailto:aread at marjon.ac.uk>
 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673
 Room 563, Kirby Cudmore Building
 twitter.com/adamread<http://www.twitter.com/adamread>