[Xerte] References to web pages and video files

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 12:51:57 GMT 2010

Hi Steve

With reference to 2 you can insert 'flv' videos so you'll have to encode them first. You can also embed youtube videos.

Q1 - you can insert a hyperlink by selecting some text and right-clicking on it. Don't think you can embed a web page.

 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk<mailto:aread at marjon.ac.uk>
 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673
 Room 563, Kirby Cudmore Building
 twitter.com/adamread<http://www.twitter.com/adamread>