[Xerte] Install problem with mysql_connect

Steve Ricketts velocedge at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 23:39:55 GMT 2010

You're right... I put an echo function_exists("mysql_connect"); as the fist line and it returns nothing.  This was a fresh xampp install and I already had php installed on IIS.  Wondering if that's confusing things.  I did the "for XAMPP people" link first and get a blank page.  I tried the full install and that's where I'm seeing this error... should have said that earlier...

sr