[Xerte] Questions regarding Custom interface, positioning and styles

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 4 11:17:51 GMT 2010

When you tunr visuals off, the title bar disappears, yes. That is expected (you turned the visuals off).

You can draw another one with code, or add it to your custom interface.

The contents do move up, because 0,0 is now at the top left corner - not the top left corner of the content area. You can set _x and _y on rootIcon to move this around (all pagse are children of rootIcon)

Read the help on STYLES for the various properties you can set.