[Xerte] interesting problem when using SCORM in Moodle

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Thu Mar 4 09:51:55 GMT 2010

Same error and behaviour, briefly appears as it loads then goes away.

 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk<mailto:aread at marjon.ac.uk>
 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673
 Room 563, Kirby Cudmore Building
 twitter.com/adamread<http://www.twitter.com/adamread>