[Xerte] ANN: Forum

Mark Tomlinson, AC&S Ltd mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com
Wed Mar 3 11:31:18 GMT 2010

Page Wizards added now.

Mark

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Johnathan Kemp
Sent: 03 March 2010 08:57
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: RE: [Xerte] ANN: Forum

I haven't had a chance yet to take a look at the forum. Things are a little
busy for me at the moment. However it occurred to me that it could be useful
to post some information about page wizards to the forum as, depending on
your situation and requirements, they can be extremely useful.

I hope to get to do this, and to update the wiki page for page wizards in
the next few weeks.

So certainly a category for page wizards would be very useful.

Kind regards

Johnathan

Johnathan Kemp
ICT Development Coordinator