[Xerte] LDAP Authentication

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 16:21:54 GMT 2010

Hi wizards

I think I set up XOT to use switch.txt on ISS to manage authentication locally.

If we try LDAP stuff do I have to use intergration.txt (renamed to index.php)? I can't remember.

Cheers

Adam
___________________________________
 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

<center>
<HR>
University College Plymouth St Mark &amp; St John
Derriford Road   Plymouth  PL6 8BH
<P>Phone 01752 636700   Web  marjon.ac.uk
<BR>Principal: Professor Margaret Noble

<I>
A Church of England College Founded in 1840
<P>
University College Plymouth St Mark &amp; St John is a registered charity the trustee of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239
</I>
</center>