[Xerte] New Page Wizards

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 29 14:51:50 BST 2010

Not yet,

Trouble is I've already thought of a way of improving it!

I must get around to creating a sample project that demonstrates the page
wizards that are not mirrored by pages in pageTemplates.

By the way Julian, thanks once again for your help. This is the page I was
referring to in an earlier posting when I was trying to remove and recreate
a whole series of protoOptions at each page restart. Your assistance made
the difference :-)

Kind regards

Johnathan