[Xerte] erte 2.11 - Setting the height _h and Width _w of graphic icon in script

Peter Snowball southman at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 29 14:23:05 BST 2010

Thanks very much I added an interaction and then added  a  button with
script
Graphic._width = 500;
Graphic._height = 400;

All is fine when you interact with the button however
Graphic._w and Graphic._h does not work

Understand now that I cannot set the height and width of a graphic icon
until it is loaded.
So then I added an event "onLoad" to an interaction linked to the
Graphic icon and the script which also worked fine.

I have several graphic components on a page so is there a way you can
detect when all page icons have loaded so you can run a resizing script
or just have an interaction for each Icon.

Peter Snowball
Dept Of Economic Development
Tasmania