[Xerte] erte 2.11 - Setting the height _h and Width _w of graphic icon in script

Peter Snowball southman at internode.on.net
Mon Jun 28 14:13:37 BST 2010

Hi All

With a very limited understanding of Action script 2  I am trying to
control the size of a graphic icon through script. Can alter or set the
position with script no problems but height and width seem to have no
effect.

eg : Graphic._x = 200;
         Graphic._y = 100;

but  Graphic._h =400; or Graphic._w = 500;  has no effect.

It seems  like I need some script similar to 'resize' in the page
wizards triggered by an onload event etc. but I have no idea how to do this.
Any help appreciated.

--
Peter Snowball
Dept Of Economic Development