[Xerte] Xerte, flash and investing my time

Mark Gray mark at bodyworkskills.eu
Sun Jun 27 09:51:56 BST 2010

Hi Julian, thanks for you reply. I like the idea of viewing Xerte Online Toolkits as an xml editor, it clarified the possibilities for me. What you suggest though is well beyond my capabilities (at the moment) except perhaps for the most basic application.

I guess I am thinking of a near future where many students are either using iphones and ipads as their primary interface with the www and xerte with its flashness becomes inaccessible and therefore unused. Perhaps I am overestimating the impact of Apple products?

I also want to say congratulations on your recent award, Xerte certainly is the most flexible and comprehensive development tool I have come across.

Cheers

Mark