[Xerte] Interactive list

Julie Robertson julie_in_sweden at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:29:39 BST 2010

Hi Johnathan

Thank you so much for this file - it works perfectly and I appreciate your help with this.

Best regards

Julie

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:05:47 +0100
Subject: Re: FW: [Xerte] Interactive list
From: johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

Hello Julie,

I'm sorry for the delay in releasing the Interactive List page wizard.

I am still in the process of completing the next release but if you place the attached file in your program files/ Xerte / wizards / e) Interactivity folder it will provide you with a fully functional page wizard for creating Interactive List pages.

I hope this enables you to proceed with your project whilst I finish tidying up a few loose ends with the other wizards that will be new in the next release.

Kind regards

Johnathan