[Xerte] Windows Server - Firefox does not load XML fully

S Balachandran sbciim73 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:26:48 BST 2010

Following tips given in an earlier post on configuring mime-type on
Windows Server for .rlo, .rlm, .rlt & .xwd files as text/xml, I did
this on my web server directories. After that, the Learning Object
loads beautifully in IE. But in Firefox, the xml loading lingers on at
94% - does not finish loading. Any solution for Firefox?

URL of LO Folder: http://www.creasynth.com/webvidya/be

Thanks & Regards

S. Balachandran
--
ll सा विद्या या विमुक्तये ll (Mundaka Upanishad)
Sa Vidya Ya Vimuktaye (Transliteration) --> That is Knowledge which Liberates!