[Xerte] Toolkits 1.0/1.5 quiz marking

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Tue Jun 15 08:10:24 BST 2010

For my purposes, using Xerte for formative assessment that's a
strength because the feedback I provide for wrong answers is where the
learning takes place.

Sent from my phone:
Alistair McNaught
07870567659

On 15 Jun 2010, at 01:16, "KnowledgeWare" <knowledgeware at kccsoft.com>
wrote:

> When using a ‘quiz’ in toolkits 1.0 or 1.5 the student can check
> the answer, then if it is wrong, select another answer until it is r
> ight. Is there any way to prevent this?
>

> Does this not mean that every student is guaranteed 100% on every ‘q
> uiz’?
>

> RonM2

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131