[Xerte] xerte 2.n - Help needed to remove and then re-duplicateicons

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Wed Jun 9 19:17:03 BST 2010

My suggestion is that when returning to the initial page, the array
would get repopulated, but I think at that point the duplicated
questions have already been created so you would just end up with twice
as many questions. I keep forgetting that Xerte runs through the xml
from start to finish when you launch it, rather than parsing as you
navigate through the app. So I don't think my suggestion would help.

Paul