[Xerte] xerte 2.n - Help needed to remove and then re-duplicateicons

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 17:03:15 BST 2010

Can you do it by having a protoNode somewhere the flow never goes, and
when you kick up the question get that node, append it to the
appropriate parent and then dupe it?

Then when you return, loop over childNodes, deleting each one using
removeNode(), then put back your protoNode and duplicate it. You might
need to make sure you are getting a copy of the protoNode and not a
reference.

Does that sound like what you are trying to do?