[Xerte] Toolkits in Opera?

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 12:29:22 BST 2010

Hello all,

Technically I class this problem as a bug in Opera's DOM.

If you open a folder, and click on an item, it highlights, but an item
in the root folder doesn't highlight. Same code, same php, same
javascript.

I have experimented with a fix, I don't want to add it to the zip as I
haven't checked it properly (don't have time) but it seems to work if
you'd like to try it out?

Pat