[Xerte] XOT

Nigel Irwin Nigel.Irwin at rewards-trc.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 14:13:15 BST 2010

Thanks, got over the problem by editing the manifest, the Item
identifier hadnt change from 'My Learning Objective' to the learning
objective I had set in XOT.

Another issue though is when in Moodle  and I run the package and I try
to adjust window size by the interface to either Full Screen or Fill
Window, all I get is a white page. When I run the package externally
they both work as they should. I remember this coming up before but cant
remember what the solution was.

Regards, Nigel
IT Training and Support Co-ordinator

01444 884906