[Xerte] Collapsible Content possible?

Mary Ann Ahearn maryann at moberg.com
Fri Jul 30 17:14:21 BST 2010

We've been working on a flash "wrapper" that puts up a menu of learning
objects and loads them in response to user interactions.  Right now it's
very simple minded and stupidly hard-coded, but the concept works and it
provides an integrated look and feel with our custom UI.  It also contains
audio controls that persist from one learning object to another.  Our goal
is to make a general purpose wrapper that takes a list of learning objects
from an xml file and populates the wrapper menu.  You could add a
multi-level structure similarly.