[Xerte] Text-To-Speech only working on Page Titles

Warren Chu warrenubc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 22:04:24 BST 2010

Hi Dave,

Using the tab key, I am now able to hear the TTS for the body of the text pages.  Thanks for pointing that out!

Is there a way to set it so that by default, the TTS will read through the body text immediately after reading the Page Title, without the user pressing the Tab Key?

Thanks again for your help.

-Warren