[Xerte] Adding full screenoption tothe FLVvideo/swf/graphiccontrols

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 14:34:13 BST 2010

Hi Peter

Copy the USER-FILES folder and possibly import folder too from toolkits_old
to toolkits and then I think your old LO's should work.

If creating a new project works fine I'm not sure why you aren't seeing the
volume slider and video zoom icon. Just make sure the parent templates
directory and XMLEngine.swf in the root are up-to-date. If everything is up
to date you should also see the new Morph Images page type as an option e.g.
Media > Morph Images.

Perhaps empty offline files and restart maxos too.

HTH

Ron