[Xerte] Adding full screenoption tothe FLVvideo/swf/graphiccontrols

Peter Snowball southman at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 27 12:46:31 BST 2010

Downloaded latest toolkits and updated Maxos151 thanks to Patrick.
Movie video control ( media> video) still as per original toolkits ie no
Zoom. Also volume control not showing on interface.

If I search for 'Zoom' under htdocs >toolkits     Zoom.png and other
'zoom' Swf files are found so update to  toolkits is there its just not
being referenced ??

Location of Zoom files in downloaded toolkits :

E:\xampp\htdocs\toolkits\modules\xerte\parent_templates\Nottingham\common
E:\xampp\htdocs\toolkits\modules\xerte\parent_templates\mediaInteractions\common

Is there a simple mod to a PHP file which will access the latest build ?

Peter Snowball
Dept Of Economic Development
Tasmania