[Xerte] Re: Xerte 3 progress?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 26 09:40:55 BST 2010

We're just remaking it in Air, so we can have Mac and Windows versions,
and should have a build for testing later this week. The setup on the
website is where we got to with the Zinc build - all those features
should work in the Air version when we get it sorted,

If there are Flex coders out there that want to get involved in coding,
now would be a good time to make yourselves known!