[Xerte] setting id

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:03:01 BST 2010

Hmm, no mention of setProperty in the archives.
Maybe no one uses it. ;-)

OK, the underlying issue is this:

I duplicate 5x a page of objects along a decision icon, they all end up with the same ID

Once that is set up I would like to trigger the first leg by code.

sameID.onRelease();
always triggers the last leg of the duped items.

Way round it?

Dave