[Xerte] xerte 2 desktop - checkbox & radio button question

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 20 16:27:47 BST 2010

Proto things re things about to be duplicated with code. So for an MCQ,
I have 2 proto Options to start with. If it turns out that the question
needs more responses than 2, I create them by duplicating the
prototypical response as many times as required. [proto == prototypical]

In the end they are just icons you never see, based on the protoIcons
that you do.

Right Dave?