[Xerte] xerte 2 desktop - checkbox & radio button question

Mary Ann Ahearn maryann at moberg.com
Tue Jul 20 16:25:00 BST 2010

Thanks, Julian.

I've played with setting the w and h of the radio/check buttons in flex.rlo
that got installed in C:\Program Files\Xerte\templates\flexStyleControls,
and that works.

Where my understanding falls apart is how these relate to the protoOptions
created in the wizard.  I have only a vague understanding of how
protoOptions work and can't figure out how to get at the buttons that are
part of them.

ma