[Xerte] Adding full screenoption tothe FLVvideo/swf/graphiccontrols

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 20 14:57:03 BST 2010

If there have been changes to a .rlm file then this will refer to the .rlm
file used by the video page that is part of the page templates project wide
template. This file is not interchangeable with the .rlm file used in the
equivalent page wizard.

I am busy with a music exam this week, but will be looking at the new
release of Xerte in the near future so that I can check for changes to any
.rlm files and incorporate those changes in the .rlm files used by the page
wizards. I believe there may also be a new page so I will be looking to
create a wizard for that at the same time. So if you are a user of page
wizards, no worries, there will just be a brief delay until I can bring the
page wizards up to date with the new changes.

In the mean time if you want to view the changes that Julian has made to the
video player you will need to create a new xerte project based on the page
templates project wide template and then add the video page to your project,
from the list of pages made available by the page templates project wide
template.

Kind regards

Johnathan