[Xerte] Adding full screen option to the FLVvideo/swf/graphiccontrols

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 20 11:19:24 BST 2010

Looks good,

That will work if you only want a Wink presentation that plays through from
start to finish. Often I have created Wink presentations that provide a
demonstration that is closer to an emulation. I use invisible icons to
create hotspots in the Wink presentation so that users actually interact
with the Wink demonstration by clicking on parts of the screen such as text
areas, buttons or scroll bars.

These presentations present an animation that pauses until the user
interacts with it. However to retain a similar interface I have duplicated
the previous and next graphics from the Xerte interface as jpg files and I
use these to replace Wink's default Previous and Next button graphics. I'll
try to find a screenshot of one to demonstrate what I mean.

Kind regards

Johnathan