[Xerte] Adding full screen option to the FLV video/swf/graphiccontrols

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 19 18:56:00 BST 2010

That looks really useful.

Would this be configurable so that the zoom button could be hidden by
setting a parameter?

I am just thinking of Wink based videos where the display size has to be
set. I am not sure how they would respond to being zoomed.

Once this feature is available in a download-able version of Xerte I will
try it out with a Wink based swf and let you know the results.

Kind regards

Johnathan