[Xerte] Adding full screen option to the FLV video/swf/graphiccontrols

Peter Snowball southman at internode.on.net
Fri Jul 16 14:54:23 BST 2010

That's good news. While it seems like a small issue it would make the
rlo self contained and videos etc more user friendly. Currently without
such a control it is temping to right click the flash player and zoom
in. Unfortunate when you zoom back out things are often not the same as
where you started from and you can easily loose access to the page
forward back buttons etc. leading to a reload of the rlo - which is not
good.  I use Xerte page wizards extensively plus some simple pages and
have minimalistic flash scripting capability - mainly to tweak the page
layout etc .

Peter Snowball
Dept of Economic Development
Tasmania