[Xerte] Flash transparency

Mary Ann Ahearn maryann at moberg.com
Thu Jul 15 17:14:52 BST 2010

Hi, one thing I do know is that with no background image or element, Xerte
seems to have some problems displaying playback controls correctly.  So you
definitely need a defining rectangle, over and above the stage dimensions,
if you're planning to set controls to 1 for your swf.  Not sure what happens
if you make your background invisible, since we didn't try that.