[Xerte] XERTE Toolkits/Wink

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 13 13:09:32 BST 2010

You may find the following useful. In a page templates based project insert
a Media / Flash Animation page.

The Flash Animation page is the basis for the Text Flash SWF page wizard, so
the following information which was originally written to help users of the
page wizard should also apply to the Flash Animation page.

For Wink files use the following settings

Wink:
framerate 24;
Output to SWF;
Preloader = No;
Add Control Bar = Yes;
max project dimensions 740 x 460.

Xerte:
Add movie size parameter e.g. “740,460”
Add Interactivity parameter = Native SWF
Note: including a pre-loader in the wink render settings will cause size
problems,
with its display in Xerte.

Kind regards

Johnathan