[Xerte] More senior moments...

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Jul 8 21:17:05 BST 2010

What are the branch and repeat properties of the Decision icon? If
branch is 'randomUnused' or 'calculate' it might not loop the second
time if it has already gone through all of the branches, or if the
calculate variable hasn't been reset. If repeat is anything other than
'all' it may have satisfied that property setting and not repeat.