[Xerte] Having problems with Xerte 2.10 not opening xml file

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Jul 8 17:13:54 BST 2010

I have not fixed this. Nothing strange about the path:
http://training.harlandds.com/wbt/dp/dp_admin/

If you go there, you will see 'undefined' printed three times. This is
supposed to be the product name and course title, plus the registered
trademark symbol. The product name and course title are read from the
xml file, the registered trademark symbol comes from an array value in
my setup script icon.

That gave me an idea -- instead of assigning the value of my productName
and courseTitle variables to data from the XML file, I just set them to
strings in the setup script icon. And it still prints 'undefined' for
them, so now it seems to be something wrong with that script icon? It
works when I use the preview feature in Xerte, just not when I try to
run it in a browser.

My next step is to redo the setup script icon. I'll let you know how
that goes.

Burnett

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=