[Xerte] FW: import progress

Rochford, Thomas t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
Wed Jul 7 20:20:06 BST 2010

Yes, window.open() does just that. I know because I've used it many time. You
can set the stuff you want to display, scrollbars, status bars etc. There may
be added difficulties because the bad behaviour is browser/OS specific and
the good behaviour may need to be enabled at administrator level. The syntax
is as follows:

window.open(href, windowname, '...=...,...=...,status=yes');

Kindest regards, Thomas