[Xerte] New Page Wizards

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 6 19:27:26 BST 2010

I have now significantly re-worked the practice page wizard and uploaded a
new set of page wizards which can be downloaded from the Xerte Wiki page
wizards page.

This re-worked practice page allows for the definition of sub groups rather
than difficulty levels, allowing the student to be able to select much more
precisely which types of items they want to include in their practice. It
also initially hides any practice hints, which are revealed only on request.

I issued a new posting to the mailing list last Sunday to announce the new
page wizard upload, but I have not seen it appear on the mailing list - so
maybe something went wrong with the posting.

When I get a little time I will put together a sample Xerte project that
demonstrates some of the page wizards.

Kind regards

Johnathan