[Xerte] Determining line wrap

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:21:24 GMT 2010

Let's say I have question with 4 distractors I'm going to assemble into a single string and display via variable:

What is the value of Pi?

O  3, give or take.
O  It is a transcendental value so I can not give you the full value
O  3.1412
O  All of the above

Now, 2) is going to wrap based on the text box space I have.
I will need to chain reposition radios 3 & 4

Short of using a monospace font, can I determine where the line will wrap?

I can do this in Authorware using a bug in the Wincontrol.u32