[Xerte] Js loader explorer problem

Marc Torruella Altadill mtorruella at viguera.com
Wed Jan 27 16:59:51 GMT 2010

Thank you for the file, i’ll start with that.

I already tried without the “s”, that’s when I get the error I reported, I
guess tortoise is trying to get write rights automatically
 no idea.

Tomorrow I’ll search google for: “read only svn checkout”, and see if should
be done in any special way.

Thank you again, time to go home and change the subject J

Marc