[Xerte] Js loader explorer problem

Marc Torruella Altadill mtorruella at viguera.com
Wed Jan 27 13:11:36 GMT 2010

Hello again,

Two questions in one day, i'm sure you love me.

When using explorer 6.0 it takes 40 seconds to load our course, when using
explorer 8, firefox or chrome, it takes less than 10 seconds, usually "just"
5.

If you open explorer 6.0 and try to acces our course, and after 10 seconds
you get pissed and click on reload button. then it takes less than 10
seconds to load the course.

So, it seems to me that explorer 6.0 has some problem with the Js code on
rloobject.js, and gets crazy at some point.

Just wanna know if you heard anything about it before J.

Thanks

Marc