[Xerte] MainPreloader customization

Marc Torruella Altadill mtorruella at viguera.com
Wed Jan 27 09:56:14 GMT 2010

Hi there,

We have a huge course with more than 200 pages, and when Xerte engine loads,
we get some nice blue progress bar, and I guess that while the data.xml is
parsed we stay some seconds in a white screen. Or maybe while our custom
interface is loaded. I will check that one too.

But anyway, I was wondering if we could customize the loading progress
visualization. It could take a while sometimes and is quite important for
some people to see something moving all the time ;-).

Thank you in advance.

Marc.