[Xerte] New user - Google maps

COLLINS, Claire claire.collins at gloucestershire.gov.uk
Tue Jan 26 13:30:12 GMT 2010

Hello - I am having trouble creating a google map page. I am working with Xerte on a stick and although the map displays well in the stick once I have exported it (SCORM) and uploaded it to Moodle the map disappears. The rest of the page (text) is fine, but there is a white square where the map should be.

Any help you can offer with this - or directions to instructions etc will be gratefully received!
Regards,
Claire

Claire Collins
Online Services Archivist

Gloucestershire Archives
Community & Adult Care Directorate, Gloucestershire County Council

Gloucestershire Archives, Clarence Row, Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3DW.  Tel: 01452 425295
Website: www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/archives<http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/archives>

Gloucestershire Archives holds a wide range of exciting events, workshops and courses for adults and children; some are FREE.  Our venue The Frith Centre is also available for hire, ring for details.  Check out our events page at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/archiveswhatson<http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/archiveswhatson>

Go to www.gloucestershire.gov.uk<http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/> to find information on any County Council service.  It couldn't be easier to find information instantly and in some cases apply for services online.

Think before you print - only print this email if absolutely necessary.

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the named addressee you must not disclose, copy or take any action in
reliance of this transmission and you should notify us as soon as possible.

This email and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but it is your
responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and Gloucestershire County Council
accepts no liability in connection therewith.